being a web spot for others to see my laces in progress
posted by bev w at 10:03 PM
just found you, keep lacing :-)
Gorgeous, Bev! i love the little differences between the hearts, and the colours are just lovely!
Bev, you have truly been busy. I like the bright colourful ones best. Truly Inspiring!!
These are so gorgeous! The colors pop so wonderfully and the work is superb. Love them.Jude
Oh my! I am so glad I found this blog. So inspiring.
Thanks for the nice comments! I had to put security in, so a few others will be posted once I get the publishing access figured out (tsk - sorry Jenny - soon!).
This inspires me to keep on trying to learn bobbin lace!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I like to weave with thread.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
just found you, keep lacing :-)
Gorgeous, Bev! i love the little differences between the hearts, and the colours are just lovely!
Bev, you have truly been busy. I like the bright colourful ones best. Truly Inspiring!!
These are so gorgeous! The colors pop so wonderfully and the work is superb. Love them.
Jude
Oh my! I am so glad I found this blog. So inspiring.
Thanks for the nice comments! I had to put security in, so a few others will be posted once I get the publishing access figured out (tsk - sorry Jenny - soon!).
This inspires me to keep on trying to learn bobbin lace!
Post a Comment
<< Home